Popular Post

Posted by : dini safitri Jumat, 17 Juni 2016

NEW WORLD
This story isn’t about me
Keep an eye on you isn’t so easy
Sometimes I don’t understand the way you think
‘Til I got your world right on me
Your smile is something I really wanna know
The mean of your smile, it makes me feel awkward
Your laugh is something that I’ve missed
Miss that thing gradually

And now you really make me feel lose
When you aren’t around
I hope you will be okay
I do understand your pain
Even I can feel your burden
I can feel you are crying hard
Regret of your flaw
But it could be strength if you made up your mind
I know it never be too late
To change your flaw and becoming the powerful one
                                                                                    WRITTEN BY ME





THE STORY OF MY LIFE
Well, im just an ordinary human who want live peacefully. There’s no something wrong with my little dream cause everyone wants it in his/her own life and so do I. I ever had bad dream, it can’t be called bad dream since it was so real for me. When I were down and feeling my world ended, I know not everyone will understand my feeling, my mind and the way I think of. I buried some dreams and had changed my purposes of life, who I live for and what I really want to do. I told about my past to one of my foreigener friend and she told me that Im strong woman, cause if it wasn’t me, he/she might be ended up .
It was over 4 years ago and now I live with new dreams, power and hopes. I won’t let anyone to change it, nobody can. Even I still can smile properly and showing my happy expression freely. Its only about the time since only the time will cure your wound no matter how deep it is and also the time wont break promises. So, I believe it. I know it can be happened to everyone no matter what your religion,age,sex,etc.
Don’t give up and always believe in Allah, Allah wont break such promises if you don’t stop praying and stay close to Allah. Allah will make your life better than before.
                                                                                    WRITTEN BY ME






THE GIRL WHO LIVED IN DARK WORLD
I passed an abandoned house, it looked so dirty and dark inside. I were goosebumps til I couldn’t say any single word and I decided not to pass that house anymore. Next day, I met a little girl her voice was very smooth and her smile was very beautiful, she greeted me and said who I am and where I am going then I told her I wanted to go to market nearby she looked happy and she wanted to get along with me. I nodded and let her come along, she told me about her family.
She said her family was killed by a stranger and only she left. I were shocked and asking if she was okay and she said she was okay. I offered her to live together with me then she refused, I asked why she refused then she said she had her own house. After went around the market and bought everything that I needed then I went home, I asked her where she lived then she said she lived at Camery rd.
I took her to her house by foot,we were walking together. I asked where her house exactly at then we stopped in front of abandoned house. The house that haunted me and it didn’t only give me nightmare but also it was very scar to remember. I asked her with trembling voice “is it your house?” then she nodded while grining at me, I was so scared and left her running. When running I turned back and found she wasn’t there anymore.
                                                                                    WRITTEN BY ME





THE THREE LITTLE PIGS
Once upon a time there were three little pigs. One pig built a house of straw while the second pig built his house with sticks. They built their houses very quickly and then sang and danced all day because they were lazy. The third little pig worked hard all day and built his house with bricks.
A big bad wolf saw the two little pigs while they danced and played and thought, “What juicy tender meals they will make!” He chased the two pigs and they ran and hid in their houses. The big bad wolf went to the first house and huffed and puffed and blew the house down in minutes. The frightened little pig ran to the second pig’s house that was made of sticks. The big bad wolf now came to this house and huffed and puffed and blew the house down in hardly any time. Now, the two little pigs were terrified and ran to the third pig’s house that was made of bricks.
The big bad wolf tried to huff and puff and blow the house down, but he could not. He kept trying for hours but the house was very strong and the little pigs were safe inside. He tried to enter through the chimney but the third little pig boiled a big pot of water and kept it below the chimney. The wolf fell into it and died.
The two little pigs now felt sorry for having been so lazy. They too built their houses with bricks and lived happily ever after.




And what is love? It is a doll dressed up
And what is love? It is a doll dressed up
For idleness to cosset, nurse, and dandle;
A thing of soft misnomers, so divine
That silly youth doth think to make itself
Divine by loving, and so goes on
Yawning and doting a whole summer long,
Till Miss's comb is made a perfect tiara,
And common Wellingtons turn Romeo boots;
Till Cleopatra lives at Number Seven,
And Antony resides in Brunswick Square.

Fools! if some passions high have warmed the world,
If queens and soldiers have played deep for hearts,
It is no reason why such agonies
Should be more common than the growth of weeds.
Fools! make me whole again that weighty pearl
The queen of Egypt melted, and I'll say
That ye may love in spite of beaver hats.



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Dini Safitri - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -